My name is Rocco Petitti. I am a licensed and Nationally Certified massage therapist here in Arizona and owner of No-Body's Perfect Massage Therapy, your Phoenix and Scottsdale massage therapist. Below is a brief explanation of my training in massage which includes:
*Graduating in the top 2% of my class from a 750 hr program at Corinthian College Chicago IL with a diploma in massage therapy
* Over 1500 hrs of training in the field of massage with more than 12 yrs experience
* 300 hr certification in Oncology Massage through the Peregrine Institute Santa Fe - New Mexico
* 50 hrs training in oncology massage from an Eastern Medicine perspective with Dr. Sandy Canzone at Peregrine Institute.
*Certified in Manual Lymph Drainage. Vodder technique at the Peregrine Institute.
* 5 day (35 hr.) supervised hospital intensive on oncology units at Desert Banner Mesa and Good Samaritan with Gayle McDonald. Also attended 3 day seminar, 24 hrs training, with Gayle, Massage For People Living With Cancer.
* Training with Cheryl Chapman in massage for people with cancer, AIDS, Hospice and Breast Cancer at Blue Sky School Of massage in Grafton WI..
* 12 yrs experience in the medical field in nursing and hospice
* Bachelors in Theology and a Diploma in Biblical Studies.
* Licensed Chaplain with courses in Pastoral Crisis Counseling as well as Hospice Chaplaincy.
A personal Note:
When I began this journey, I had no idea how much this work transforms. It not only had the capability to transform my clients physically and spiritually, but me as well. In this journey the teacher really does become the student. I am truly blessed to be a part of this profession. I have learned many things throughout my career but the most important is that EVERYONE has value. It does not matter your background or condition. Oncology clients have value to their families, friends and loved ones.They are NOT their disease. I do this work because i want you to know that you matter. It is my hope that in some small way the work I do will give someone comfort and rest and help people to heal themselves and find a new normal for their lives. God bless on your journey and thank you for letting me be a part of it..